Materiel Celeste
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Materiel Celeste

Forum francophone pour les collectionneurs et créateurs de poupées

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19

+54
Inaka
Anguis Hominum
celeste-papillon
Tigrou.v
Misslou
Iamabanana
lovelyshiva
CreepyBunnYy
rodine
MamzelleCulotte
6luciole
Barbier
khaarmila
Sucre Roux
velkane
Nephtys
tiyuki
lucilia
karasu
Lux
Skimo
acucello
Lilac
Eldraïd
Amarianne
Bone
Saphir
Magnetic Duckling
Ezi
Elfe
kaléa-chan
Raïsen
Zelda.H
Juneluchan
Blah
lollie
Cassiel
SweetMystery
Luka
Noya
Kohakugawa
dark_angel
Arylaya
lillycat
Llysewein
papayebong
rokidyal
Follow-the-Wind
.An
Rushi
Sandra
Anne-Laure
Lyly Pie
twigling
58 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
twigling

twigling

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Empty
MessageSujet: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 9:06

For this next preorder I am accepting up to 12 months layaway, please visit this page to find out all your information, and tell all your friends, as you will be able to rack up discounts for each friend you recruit!! Smile And if we get enough total orders I will give away one doll for free.

Please note that Ingenue is being retired in 2016 and so this will be one of the last chances to order her. There will also be new sculpts introduced throughout the year and if you decide to join the preorder you do not have to decide right now, what doll and what skintone you want etc.

http://www.twigling.com/shop/2015-payment-plans/

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Carmen TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Empress

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Img_4875 TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Newkiru

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Nuedrv TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 N_rdica

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Pieta TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Pietadrv1

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Pietadrv2 TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Tishalulle

GoogleFrançais: Pour cette prochaine précommande je accepte jusqu'à 12 mois de mise de côté, se il vous plaît visitez cette page pour découvrir toutes vos informations, et dire à tous vos amis, que vous serez en mesure d'accumuler des remises pour chaque ami que vous recrutez !! Smile Et si nous obtenons suffisamment de commandes totales Je vais donner une poupée gratuitement.

Se il vous plaît noter que Ingénue est pris sa retraite en 2016 et ce sera donc l'une des dernières chances de son ordre. Il y aura aussi de nouveaux sculpte introduites tout au long de l'année et si vous décidez de rejoindre la précommande vous ne avez pas à décider maintenant, ce poupée et ce skintone vous voulez etc.

Dernière édition par twigling le Dim 28 Déc 2014 - 11:48, édité 25 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lyly Pie

Lyly Pie

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 10:10

I'm really glad to see you here!
Ingenue is really beautiful! All those lips ^^ and I so fond of her shoulders and hands!!
Congratulations, you made a gorgeous doll!
http://lylypie.net/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 10:12

She's so beautiful ! amour
twigling

twigling

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 10:30

Merci Lywann, I was so nervous to post here, but Enaibi told me it would be okay.

Mylène, merci beaucoup Smile

Older content:
TWIGLING - "LDoll Exclusive - Ingenue Obsidian" [added pics]
TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939702053_ec9e69a10e TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939700853_2cf91f16edTWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939580686_10b2f6cd12TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939576875_43db81fc5dTWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939694243_64403be1ce

We are excited to present an exclusive limited edition Ingenue in LE Obsidian black resin,
created to commemorate the 4th Ldoll festival in Lyon. A prototype will be on display
during the festival weekend, alongside other twigling and Magic Mirror of.
The number of dolls offered is not fixed, but Obsidian Ingenue will only be offered in this
colour once. Preorder closes October 7 at Midnight GMT.

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939604134_ff4a8eef8d TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939584166_16723eec89TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939564045_45850c9e21

After the preorder closes, we will draw one winner's name from the pool of received
preorders (that have been paid in full); this person will receive the LDOll display
prototype rather than of waiting for the main preorder shipment to arrive later in the
year.

The LDoll Prototype Ingenue Obsidian has been pliver sueded and tensioned for
excellent posing, and she will come with a wig and eyes (the outfit is not included), as
well as a subtle gloss-only faceup that allows the Obsidian features to shine on their own.

Ingenue Obsidian ships with the small bust, open eyes head and original hands; optional
parts 'large bust', 'dreaming head' and 'relaxed hands' are available for separate purchase
and for the first time we also offer the 'Body Double' stand in Obsidian resin. This
accessory gives your spare Ingenue parts a place to be displayed rather than languish in a
dark box never to be enjoyed. As a stand-alone it becomes a moderately poseable statuette,
that allows the expression of varying moods and attitude. It could be used as a wig stand
or a jewelery display, for further modification or experimentation, or simply as a
beautiful gift for someone you would like to entice into the BJD hobby.

[Images of Obsidian optional parts are coming very soon!!]

Ingenue Obsidian includes all the previous engineering (Ingenueering) that the Ingenue is
known for, with a new and more streamlined hip silhouette. The dolls ship seamless and are
completely smooth; a zippered pillow and CoA will be included with the box.

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939577785_02c702270a

Ordering for this Ingenue edition will be via email (or in person at our LDoll table), and
as in previous preorders, layaway is accepted, however due to the higher production costs
the required deposit amount will be higher. Orders that are paid in full will be in the
draw to receive the display doll after the end of the 2013 LDoll Festival. Ingenue
preorders will be shipping from Spain this time, and we are anticipating that the shipping
costs will be equivalent to previous orders that were shipped from Australia, except for
freight within the European continent which would most likely be much lower than before.

Prices
Basic Obsidian Ingenue [OE head, small bust, original hands]: USD$ 875,-
{deposit USD$400,-}

Obsidian Ingenue Dreaming Head [optional part] USD$150,-
Obsidian Ingenue Large Bust [optional part] USD$90,-
Obsidian Ingenue Relaxed hands [optional part] USD$40,-
Obsidian Ingenue Body Double [accessory, consists of lower torso and shoulder stumps to use with spare bust and head] USD$75,-

Obsidian SA Head/Large Bust/Body Double kit [Combo] USD$315,-

Basic Clear/White enhancement faceup by Nanyalin USD$25.
Custom faceups for Obsidian Ingenue (also by Nanyalin) are available, prices on enquiry.

To Place An Order
Fill out the form below and send it to orders@twigling.com. Once your order is received we
will email you a confirmation note and send you an invoice for your payment. Please choose
carefully, we will not be able to cancel orders once they have been paid for. Payments must
be in Paypal (or cash is possible if placed in person).

Full name (first/middle/last):
Nickname / online handle:
Contact email address:
Paypal email address (if different from your regular email):
Shipping address (street name and number, floor/apartment number, city, state, postcode and country):
Phone number (including country code):

Shipping type: EMS or Express/Priority? Exact prices TBA.
Is shipping insurance required or desired? Prices TBA.
Pay in full, or deposit + final payment when doll is ready to ship?
Questions or comments?
Specific requests & instructions regarding shipping to your location?

What would you like to order?

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9939573985_29e9c4f05f

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9983972626_68f84c56c6
TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9984045463_cae4064b4b
TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9983932624_0817c9bf29
TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 9983933104_b9b1abf328

Google translated Francais:

Nous sommes ravis de présenter une édition limitée exclusive Ingenue en résine noire LE Obsidian,
créée pour commémorer le 4e Festival Ldoll à Lyon. Un prototype sera exposé
pendant le week-end du festival, aux côtés d'autres twigling et créations Magic Mirror.
Le nombre de poupées offertes n'est pas fixe, mais Obsidian Ingénue ne sera offerte que dans cette
couleur une fois. [I] [B] Précommande ferme 7 Octobre à minuit GMT. [/ B] [/ I]

Après la précommande ferme, nous tirerons le nom d'un gagnant de la piscine de reçu
(précommandes qui ont été payés en totalité); cette personne recevra l'affichage Ldoll
prototype plutôt que d'attendre l'envoi de précommande principale pour arriver plus tard dans l'
année.

Le Ldoll Prototype Ingenue Obsidian a été pliver suédé et tendue pour
excellente poser, et elle viendra avec une perruque et des yeux ( la tenue n'est pas inclus) , comme
ainsi que d'une subtile brillance seule face visible qui permet aux fonctions d'obsidienne de briller sur leurs propres.

Ingénue Obsidian livré avec le petit buste , ouvert tête les yeux et les mains originaux , en option
grand buste de «parties », la tête rêver »et« mains détendue » sont disponibles à l'achat
et pour la première fois , nous offrons aussi le « Body Double " stand résine de Obsidian . cette
accessoire donne à vos pièces de rechange Ingénue un endroit pour être affichée plutôt que de croupir dans une
boîte noire jamais pour être apprécié . En tant que stand-alone , il devient une statuette modérément poseable ,
qui permet l'expression de l'humeur et l'attitude variable. Il pourrait être utilisé comme un stand de perruque
ou un affichage de bijoux , pour une modification ou d'expérimentation , ou simplement comme une
beau cadeau pour quelqu'un que vous souhaitez attirer dans le hobby BJD .

[Images de pièces optionnelles Obsidian viennent très bientôt ! ]

Ingénue Obsidian comprend toute l'ingénierie précédente ( Ingenueering ) que l' Ingénue est
connu pour , avec une nouvelle et plus simple silhouette de la hanche. Les poupées expédier transparente et sont
complètement lisse , un oreiller avec fermeture éclair et CoA seront inclus avec la boîte.

Commande pour cette édition Ingenue sera par email ( ou en personne à notre table Ldoll ) , et
comme dans précommandes précédents , mise de côté est acceptée, mais en raison des coûts de production plus élevés
le montant du dépôt de garantie sera plus élevé. Les ordres qui sont payés en entier sera dans la
dessiner pour recevoir la poupée d'affichage après la fin du Festival 2013 Ldoll . ingénue
précommandes embarqueront de l'Espagne cette fois , et nous attendons que l' expédition
les coûts seront équivalentes aux décrets qui ont été expédiés à partir de l'Australie, à l'exception de
marchandises à l'intérieur du continent européen qui serait très probablement beaucoup plus faible qu'auparavant.

[B] Prix [ / B]
Basic Obsidian Ingenue [chef OE, petit buste , les mains originaux ] : USD $ 875 , -
{ dépôt USD $ 400, -}

Obsidian Ingenue Dreaming Head [ partie facultative ] USD $ 150, -
Obsidian Ingenue grand buste [ partie facultative ] USD $ 90, -
Obsidian Ingénue mains détendues [Partie facultatif] USD $ 40, -
Obsidian Ingenue Body Double [ accessoire, consiste en bas du torse et des souches d'épaule à utiliser avec un buste de rechange et de la tête ] USD $ 75, -

Obsidian SA Siège / Grand Buste / Kit carrosserie Double [ Combo ] USD $ 315, -

Basic clair / blanc face vers le haut par l'amélioration Nanyalin USD 25 $ .
Faceups personnalisés pour Obsidian Ingénue ( également par Nanyalin ) sont disponibles, prix sur demande .

[B] pour passer une commande [/ B]
Remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous et l'envoyer à [email] orders@twigling.com [/ email] . Une fois votre commande nous
vous enverrons un message de confirmation et vous envoyer une facture pour votre paiement. S'il vous plaît choisir
soigneusement , nous ne serons pas en mesure d'annuler les commandes une fois qu'ils ont été payés . Les paiements doivent
être dans Paypal ( ou en espèces est possible s'il est placé en personne).

Nom complet ( prénom / / dernier ) :
Pseudo / ligne gérer :
Contactez adresse email:
Adresse email Paypal (si différente de votre e-mail ordinaire):
L'adresse de livraison ( nom de la rue et le numéro, étage / numéro d'appartement , ville, état , code postal et pays):
Numéro de téléphone ( y compris le code du pays) :

Type d'expédition : EMS ou express / Priority ? Les prix exacts TBA .
L'assurance d'expédition est nécessaire ou souhaitée ? Prix ​​TBA .
Payer en totalité ou dépôt + paiement final lorsque la poupée est prêt à expédier ?
Questions ou commentaires?
Demandes et des instructions précises concernant l'expédition à votre endroit ?

[B] Que voulez-vous commander? [/ B]

Dernière édition par twigling le Jeu 27 Fév 2014 - 14:03, édité 1 fois
Anne-Laure
Admin
Anne-Laure

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 11:51

Welcome Twigling! It's an honor to have you here! ^^
This is the part of the forum where companies can talk about their new dolls for sale, events, news... If you want to share "in progress" artistic work, there is the "Atelier" (workshop) part (only for galleries, not for sales).
Many MC members already know and love your work, they will be delighted to see you here. ^^

twigling

twigling

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 12:06

Hi Anne-Laure,

It seems I did post in the correct place then. I could also share my progress in the Atelier, but it is only pictures and pictures and pictures. I think instead I will share WIP there for any future projects, But I will be happy to discuss and answer questions about the finished Ingenue here in this thread.

I am just very used to the DoA rules for selling and marketplace so I was not sure if it would be okay to mention sales in this area.

I think I will sound like a broken record, I feel so bad coming here and not writing in French, but the translator program really seems to convolute my messages and change their meanings. I mean no offence, I should make a genuine effort to brush up on the French language.
Sandra

Sandra

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 12:11

I'm still a little bit newbie in BJD so I just discovered your work!
I have to say : I'm in love!!

Ingenue has a gorgeous face. I'm in love with her lips

* going to watch more on your website *
Rushi

Rushi

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 12:25

Same as Sandra Smile
Her name really suits her, and she's gorgeous. I love the details of her hands too, and her hair cut is awesome !
http://rushi.ultra-book.com/book
.An

.An

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 12:38

Thank you very much for posting this here Very Happy
I already loved Ylisande, her face is very uncommon and her body is well shaped and sexy. But I prefer Ingenue, because of the proportions which looks way better for my taste. This body is love and the posing is amazing ♥ And those lips x3 The face is less realistic, but it's still unique and there's a family resemblance between her and Ylisande. She's like her younger sister (or her daughter ^3^)
I whish you a looooot of orders \o/

edit : I love the wig too x3
https://www.instagram.com/an_ruee
Follow-the-Wind

Follow-the-Wind

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 12:50

Welcome Twigling!

As Anne-Laure said it, there is many members here knowing your work. Like me ^^
Ingenue has a strange but beautiful face. I'll be happy to see more pics of her (especially of her body)!

twigling a écrit:
I think I will sound like a broken record, I feel so bad coming here and not writing in French, but the translator program really seems to convolute my messages and change their meanings. I mean no offence, I should make a genuine effort to brush up on the French language.

Don't be sorry!
My english sounds really bad (well, most of the time ^^' ) and I do not feel bad because of all my mistakes.
BTW we have already suggest a solution for someone using a translator program (chehime if you read me, please don't feel offended). Feel free to put both versions (French and English) in your messages. This way people who doesn't speak and read very well in english may understand you better!
rokidyal

rokidyal

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 20:54

Bon autan écrire en français hum hum ^^
J'ai un vrai coup de cœur pour Ingenue,elle est juste parfaite et très original!!
J’espère un jour m'en procuré une Smile
edit Traducteur :I have a real heart for helping Ingenue, she is just perfect and very original!
I hope one day get one Smile
papayebong

papayebong

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 21:53

son visage est très beau!

En la voyant, j'ai imaginée une incarnation de "Daenerys Targaryen" de la série "game of throne".
Rushi

Rushi

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 22:42

papayebong a écrit:
son visage est très beau!

En la voyant, j'ai imaginée une incarnation de "Daenerys Targaryen" de la série "game of throne".

Moi aussi ^__^
http://rushi.ultra-book.com/book
Llysewein
Petite Main
Llysewein

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyLun 22 Aoû 2011 - 23:47

I love Ingenue!

Ylisande was very beautiful but I prefer this one^^
I tried to find the measurement on your website but I dont find them.
What are they? (included size of eyes)

Thanks

=======

J'aime beaucoup Ingénue

Ylisande est très jolie mais je préfère ce moule^^
J'ai essayé de trouver ses mesures (taille) sur votre site mais je ne les ai pas trouvés.
Quelles sont elles? ( y compris la taille des yeux)

Merci

Autres Dolls:ICI^^
twigling

twigling

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 EmptyMar 23 Aoû 2011 - 0:05

Llysewein, the measurements are on this page: http://www.twigling.com/ingenue-info.html (scroll down). I put her in 14mm eyes, some 16 might fit too, but the socket was a bit narrow for the one pair I really wanted her to wear.

Papayebong, I am glad you see Daenerys, too!! The makeup is a little heavier than I really wanted so she looks very dark, but soon enough we will see more interpretations of her 'look'.

Thank you for the advice about posting in both languages, I will do that from now on. And a warm thank you for all the lovely comments I see here first thing in the morning.

~~~

Llysewein, les mesures sont sur ​​cette page: http://www.twigling.com/ingenue-info.html (défilement vers le bas). Je l'ai mise dans les yeux de 14mm, quelque 16 pourraient s'intégrer aussi, mais la prise était un peu étroit pour la paire que je voulais vraiment lui porter.

Papayebong, je suis heureux que vous voyez Daenerys, aussi! Le maquillage est un peu plus lourd que je voulais vraiment si elle a l'air très sombre, mais assez tôt nous verrons plus les interprétations de son «look».

Merci pour les conseils sur l'affichage dans les deux langues, je vais le faire à partir de maintenant. Et un grand merci pour tous les commentaires jolie que je vois ici la première chose le matin.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19   TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19 Empty

TWIGLING - Nouveau site p19
Page 1 sur 19Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Suivant